On-demand Analytics Reporting
The core of our MQSA management system is Ikonopedia Analytics. Ikonopedia
monitors and captures data as the system is being used. This data can be
sliced in many different ways to produce a very useful dashboard of your
operation as well as a full-enterprise MQSA audit report.
In addition to Ikonopedia Analytics, we provide a series of administrative
reports that allow you to search and group patients into many different categories.
Our powerful analytics module takes full advantage of discrete data captured by
the Ikonopedia structured reporting system. Analytics take a deep dive into
the data to produce vital reports including the MQSA audit report. Audit
reports are on-demand and can be broken down by the individual radiologist
all the way up to full-enterprise reports.
Below is an example screening report using a sample computer-generated dataset.
The Ikonopedia administrative reports display a list of exams that are filtered by
key clinical criteria including exam modality, breast density, BI-RADS category,
radiologist, clinic and much more. We also provide a series of pre-configured
reports for the most common administrative searches. And, you can click on the report
icon on any row to instantly bring up the clinical report for that patient.
Below is a sample administrative recall report.
- Analytics data is automatically captured behind the scenes.
- Works in conjunction with our pathology module to correlate results with BI-RADS category.
- The MQSA audit report is on-demand anytime. No waiting for end-of-year data crunching.
- The MQSA audit report can be filtered by individual radiologist all the way up to full enterprise reporting.
- Administrative reports are ideal for reconciling patients in BI-RADS 0, 4, and 5 categories.
- A large number of search filters help you find patients matching any criteria.